IT-Head of Digital Channels (m/f/d) (General Manager)
Michael Page International, Frankfurt am Main
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Fantastic IT role at a multinational automobile manufacturer. |You own the IT strategy and roadmap across digital channels.
- Define and deliver the Digital Channels IT strategy and roadmap in close cooperation with IT leadership and business functions
- Contribute to the development of the overall EU IT strategy and its operationalization in annual business planning
- Act as a senior regional IT stakeholder for Headquarter as well as Market IT stakeholders
- Act as a senior IT advisor / relationship manager for business partners and executive management
- Act as a senior IT stakeholder for external vendors / implementation partners
- Develop and deliver medium-term planning, including resourcing and KPIs, to deliver the Digital channels IT portfolio
- Lead the team members in managing IT projects from ideation through to delivery
- Ensure that all IT systems in the Digital Channels portfolio are secure, scalable, and maintainable.
- Identify and promote digital innovations in support of the corporate strategy frameworks
- Identify and introduce technological and process best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration with IT focus, or a related discipline
- 10+ years' professional experience in IT solution management
- Proven track record in defining and delivering strategic IT portfolios in complex environments
- Proven track record in successfully delivering transformational IT solutions
- Good understanding of technical trends and innovations in the marketplace
- Sound experience in business relationship and change management
- Experience in leading internal and external, multi-cultural and virtual teams
- Ability to motivate and develop teams to high performance
- Competitive salary and company vehicle (electric car)
- Relocation will also be paid
- Management responsibility for an established team
- Excellent working atmosphere in an international team
- Room for innovative ideas, creative thinking and individual career paths
My client is no longer just a traditional car manufacturer but on its way to becoming a mobility brand and has been advancing the automotive industry for more than 75 years. Today the company is a well-known multinational automobile manufacturer.
I am looking for an IT-Head of Digital Channels (m/f/d) (General Manager) for my client in Frankfurt. You own the IT strategy and roadmap across digital channels. You lead the team to design and deliver high-quality, integrated and scalable IT solutions, using state-of-the-art technology and methodology. You also introduce innovation into the IT landscape to drive business value and competitiveness.
The Digital Channels Europe-IT-Team designs and evolves IT solutions to drive the business in customer-facing, retailer-facing and corporate channels. It ensures that data is connected across channels, products, and services. The team also ensures secure, stable and high-performance IT operations.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.