Director of Maintenance Program Development
Aramark, Philadelphia, PA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Evaluate, modify and validate a program used to maintain building systems within the manufacturing, commercial, retail and education settings to produce world class maintenance and reliability. Post program update, work closely with the training group to create a training platform that leads to desired outcomes. Provide maintenance program leadership at all locations to rollout, monitor and apply continuous improvement techniques to maintain a state-of-the-art presence. Measure and document the success of the program and provide continuous improvement to ensure desired outcomes.
• Oversee the implementation at all accounts and maintain the system within the overall operations systems.
• Oversee a maintenance and reliability centered program that delivers efficient and low total cost of operations.
• Continuously evaluate, align, and model CMMS technology platforms and content to deliver a maintenance and reliability program.
• Provide oversight with data analysis to make recommendations on equipment lifecycle and replacement planning.
• Lead the delivery of the program to ensure KPIs are met.
• Provide technical expertise to develop training program that will lead hourly associates to performing at a world class level.
• Research new methods and equipment to maintain current best practices.
• Evaluate performance of the system and direct the necessary changes to deliver desired outcomes.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest trends of high level maintenance programs that will improve the outcomes of the program.
• Provide problem solving when needed to correct low performance of the maintenance programs.
• Work with leadership and sales to deliver expertise to new and existing clients.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done and make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. To meet our commitments, job duties may change, or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent background
• 15 years’ experience in a world class maintenance and reliability environment
• Demonstrated understanding in maintenance management strategies and outcomes.
• Demonstrated expertise in reliability centered maintenance.
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Process skills to evaluate and solve issues.
Has advanced and specialized expertise in an analytical/technical processes, typically developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. May coordinate work beyond own area. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. Proposes improvements to processes and methods. Exercises judgment to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent. Completes assignments and facilitates the work activities of others, as a lead, coordinating the work of others.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.