International Sales Director - Insurance
Michael Page International, Amsterdam
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Opportunity to join a global company|Great culture and opportunities for growth
- Grow the insured fleet of a) International clients, b) corporate clients and c) partner propositions (direct & indirect, re-sellers/vehicle brand lease propositions/ vehicle dealer networks) by taking the lead in tenders and request for proposals;
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects for fleet insurance in cooperation with the international and country commercial teams;
- Retention of clients. Manage renewal tenders, build and present client performance (claim) reports;
- Develop and coordinate the insurance sales strategy;
- Develop winning proposals for fleet insurance services together with Insurance and the local account managers and insurance managers;
- Identify new opportunities for development of products and services / value propositions in order to facilitate the growth of the insurance portfolio.
- 10+ years industry experience (Insurance). Approx. 5+ years in an international environment;
- Proven track record in sales and strong consultative selling capabilities;
- Capability to open doors and build relationships;
- Hold qualifications required to undertake insurance mediation;
- Capability to structure complex information and data into a comprehensive commercial proposal;
- Capability to interact at senior management level with conviction and diplomacy;
- Willingness to travel.
- Good monetary compensation
- Join a dynamic global company with growth opportunities
Our client is a global leader in automotive leasing.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.