SOX Managing Director
Proven Recruiting, California
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Managing Director – SOX Advisory
Our client is looking for a senior manager or director level candidate who is currently or recently at a national public accounting firm in internal audit advisory. This is a leadership position for a rapidly growing advisory firm where you will focus mostly on project management/technical oversight while also cultivating business relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all internal audit projects including entity level controls, risk assessment preparations, process testing, aggregation and assessment of operating and design deficiencies
- Ensure high-quality service to clients for engagements related to enterprise risk management, governance, risk, & compliance, business process improvement, and more
- Manage internal engagement metrics and ensure deliverables are being met, while also maintaining a positive team culture and growth environment
- Recommend process improvements and internal control solutions that mitigate risk
- Build collaborative client relationships within your network
- Optimize project completion by prioritizing senior and manager tasks
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years in Big 4/Top 10 public accounting, advisory or relevant industry experience for business process internal audits
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage people and projects effectively
- Effective communication skills to translate complex issues into simple terms
- CPA, CIA, or CISA required
Why work here?
- Track record of stability: Never had a layoff in the 20+ years of business.
- Work Life Balance: Leave behind the busy season norm of 60-80 hour work weeks. Genuinely stable hours throughout the year are a guarantee here.
- Ample room to grow without playing politics or waiting around for someone to leave before you're promoted.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $240,000 base salary PLUS bonus and commissions. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.