Operational Efficiency Officer
Michael Page International, Geneva
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- You are available immediately |You have at least 3 years experience in project management
Our client is an international organisation based in Geneva
- Oversee policy and procedures for grant management across units for efficient, quality outcomes.
- Schedule tasks, allocate resources, and monitor project performance.
- Address stakeholder needs and report on project progress
- Flag issues, resolve dependencies, and elevate concerns for upper-level decisions.
- Lead interdepartmental meetings for alignment.
- Assess future system needs and resource benefits.
- Update grant procedures with stakeholders.
- Examine policy impact on systems and data with relevant teams.
- Liaise with IT for technical solutions; oversee data migration and timelines.
- Conduct user acceptance testing; document and share updates.
- Collaborate on change plans and materials, ensuring stakeholder involvement.
- Execute assigned change management tasks.
- Provide user support, track issues, and ensure timely solutions
- Propose risk monitoring strategies, setting improvement targets where needed.
- Track operational metrics and report exceptions to management.
- Create FAQs based on user queries.
- Periodically review and improve operational processes.
- University degree in public policy, public health, finance, economics, business administration or equivalent and a project management certification is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and coordination between cross-divisional teams
- Previous experience using change management techniques to implement organisational change
- Fluent English, and high level of French, additional languages are a plus.
temporary 3-month mission
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.