COO (m/f/d) - 100% remote, ideally Berlin, Paris, London
Michael Page International, Berlin
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International leadership role in a growing blockchain tech start up on the move|A versatile position spanning finance, operations, logistics, events and HR
- Reporting to the CEO and the Founders, the goal being the execution of their vision from a financial and operational point of view
- Lead the team responsible for all operational company matters, from cost optimization, financial planning to internal coordination and process management
- Plan and implement matters that will enhance the company's productivity and efficiency through best-in-class workflows
- Be the decision maker when it comes to internally used tech systems and tools, ideally IT project experience (e.g. ERP)
- Create a culture of both strong cooperation and high performance
- Develop the right business KPIs and performance monitoring system, including frequent feedback and regular reports that highlight best practices, challenges but also achievements and new initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, nice to have: MBA
- Experience working as a COO or similar position in a growing tech start up, scaling an organization. Ideally already work experience in the blockchain / crypto industry or alternatively strong interest and knowledge in this growing field
- Experience leading operations management: budgeting, financial analysis, cost management of an organization, process management, human resources, and event operations management
- Interpersonal skills: motivational leadership and ability to form a dedicated team, strong process management skills yet at the same time a healthy dose of pragmatism, data driven decision making, reliable planning skills
- Being ready to travel for crypto events
- Proficient English is mandatory, fluent French or German a big plus
- While the position is remote, the right candidate should preferably already live or be willing to relocate to either Paris, Berlin or London, since most of the team are located in these capitals
- Attractive salary package
- Interesting occasional work travels
- Leadership position in which you will be able to shape a growing start up
Our client is an interesting tech start up. It is not a Web3 native protocol, but a company working in the wider Blockchain space, "Web 2.5". The company is growing and looking for new talent to join the team.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.