Chief Executive Officer
Quaestus Senior Management Search, Gorinchem
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Attema is an ambitious developer and producer of innovative solutions in the market segments of Installation and Connectivity. Since 2017, Attema has been part of the family business KAISER Group in Germany.
Because of the planned retirement of the current CEO, Attema wishes to attract a new CEO timely to strengthen the company. You will be end responsible (full P&L) for Attema, leading the Management Team comprising the following departments; Operations/Production, Commerce/Sales, Product Development, Product Management, Finance & IT.
- Innovation: realization of new products
- Business development: the creation of new markets
- Operational excellence: process improvement and modernization of the production site
- Organizational development: building a strong and future-proof management team and a healthy organization (with a good mix of skills and experience from inside and outside the company)
- Sales / Commerce: securing and expanding the market position of Attema in the Netherlands and export countries
- University level of education with a business/ technical background
- P&L responsibility for a comparably sized company or Business Unit
- Experience in the markets that Attema is active in (at least one, preferably more)
- Be familiar with Attema’s (wholesale) customers and at least affinity with electrical products
- Proven track record in technical product and market development
- Experience in managing a production facility
- Speaks the Dutch, English, and German languages professionally or is willing to improve them to this level
- ID: CD7F828D7C
- Department: Attema B.V.
- Type: full time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.