VP / Plant General Manager
Volt, Albany, OR
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Build Your Future With VOLT!
Volt is immediately hiring a Titanium Manufacturing Plant VP General Manager in Willamette Valley, Oregon.
Volt has partnered with one of the most established and fast-growing titanium manufacturers in the world.
With a culture built on “winning together”, this industry leader offers generous compensation packages, work-life balance, and an opportunity to use a career’s worth of experience to steer the helm of this highly-profitable company.
As a Plant VP General Manager, you will:
• Assist Senior VP with strategic and tactical thinking integrating people, money, technology and systems within time and budget constraints
• Oversee two manufacturing sites
• Develop all elements of the financial plan including sales, profit, and various manufacturing costs/budgeting
• Ensures inventory valuation and physical inventory programs as well as burden rate and other costing activities
• Cultivate relationships with client and site leaders
• Develop annual fiscal profit plan, budgets and reports as well as review monthly actual performance and provide gap analysis
• Ensure conformance to Federal Defense Acquisition Regulations for defense contractors and support preparation of Product Cost, pricing proposals, and audits by Defense Contract Audit Agency
• Effectively lead and develop a staff within Engineering, Accounting, Quality, Sales, Operations, HR and other site support functions
• Set and monitor site performance to ensure progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary
• Develop and implement capital improvement plans in support of ongoing cost reduction and facility maintenance
• Ensure operational/financial performance in areas such as quality, delivery, safety, sales, EBITDA, inventory meet
• Uphold safety regulations
This is a Full Time, Direct Hire, Onsite opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 15+ years of direct experience in a metal alloy manufacturing environment with increasing responsibility in a mid-size to large international company
• 5+ years at senior level position with manufacturing oversite, including P + L responsibility
•Experience developing and implementing strategic and tactical operational and financial plans, and KPI’s
• Proven ability to proactively recruit, lead and develop a “best in class” team
• Ability to multi-task and manage often conflicting priorities effectively displaying strong organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding PC skills and ability to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and provide sound advice
• Investment Casting knowledge and experience preferred
Salary:$230k - $250k Base Salary + 50% Bonus + Company Stock
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Click APPY NOW to receive immediate consideration.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Volt is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Volt does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.Job ID : 391234
Job number: 391234
Date posted : 2023-06-21
Profession: Warehousing & Distribution
Employment type: Direct Hire
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.