Product Management Director - Vulnerability and Patch Management
Wells Fargo, Chandler, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
As a senior leader, you will be a key part of the Cybersecurity Vulnerability and Patch ManagementLeadership team, developing, refining, and executing on the overall Technology and Cybersecurity product strategy in partnership with other senior leaders. Additionally, you will:
* Engage consumers, product owners, and matrixed stakeholders to define outcomes.
* Represent the product and clearly communicate outcomes to the organization.
* Prioritize the product backlog to optimally allocate resources to achieve outcomes.
* Build a consumer-centric perspective to resolve conflicts and prioritize output.
* Establish, communicate, and monitor objectives, key results, and performance indicators.
* Allocate budget efficiently to maximize value and connect investment to outcome transparently.
* Validate solutions and product recommendations against industry standards.
* Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Technology Strategic Leadership
* 8+ years of Technology strategic product management experience or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
* 4+ years of management experience
* Significant vulnerability management experience
* Experience with large Technology Transformations with proven experience establishing a vision, developing the strategy to support the vision, gaining consensus across key functional leadership through effective communication, and driving action towards the vision through the effective management of goals and objectives
* Ability to develop technology strategy, operating models & roadmaps with clear objectives that are aligned with business, enterprise, and technology strategies
* Experience with human-centered design principles
* Excellent communication (oral and written) with ability to communicate and influence executives, senior leaders, LOB stakeholders, product owners, regulatory groups, technology, business analysts, other internal partners
* Proven ability to facilitate and drive prioritization discussions
* Proven ability to be innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
* 10+ years' experience with Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, etc.) and workflow and collaboration tools, such as Confluence, Jira and Jira Align
* Strong time management skills including the ability to handle multiple deliverables concurrently
* Finance sector security experience or other highly regulated industries
* Ability to manage integrations across multiple technology systems, operations, and/or processes
* Certifications as a Product Owner or Product Manager
Other Desired Qualifications
* 8+ years of experience in consulting or Information Security strategic position at a large company
* Experience in large business case development
* In-depth understanding of information security threats, trends and industry best practices and security tools
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint
* Information Security Certifications such as CISSP or CISM
* Finance sector security experience or other regulated industry (e.g. utilities, health care, government)
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
* Ability to work a hybrid work schedule - 3 days a week on-site/in office and 2 days a week remote
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.