Charles River Implementation Consultants(CRD) Business Analyst
The Ceres Group, Boston, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible as a team member in the implementations for the Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS). The IC must be comfortable dealing with many different types of individuals and situations throughout the implementation process. This particular implementation is with a global firm headquartered out of Boston and dealing with their fixed income assets.
- Assist in product integration issues with the client project team and our programmers, including trading room workflow and how the products fit into particular scenarios.
- Assist in client training on both the Trading and Compliance products and contributing to the development and maintenance of client training manuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university or college in Business Management, Economics, Finance, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Financial/Software Services industry background.
- CRD and equity knowledge is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to implement client/server technology, using a hands-on approach.
- Understanding of technical architectures, including RDBMS, UNIX, Windows95/NT/2000, and PCs.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to effectively engage in product testing, especially as it relates to custom client enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills, and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.