Tax Manager - Public Accounting - 110k-140k - Hybrid
CyberCoders, San Diego, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical research
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS, state, and other tax authorities
- Analyze the scope of each engagement to manage schedules, budgets, and deadlines
- Monitor compliance with due dates and within time budgets
- Supervision, assign duties and training staff
- Mentor and coach staff members in their development
What You Need for this Position
- 6 or more years of recent experience in tax with a public accounting firm or similar experience
- CPA License
- Real estate taxation industry experience preferred
What's In It for You
- 12 paid holidays (Closed week of Thanksgiving)
- 25 PTO Days (Accrued)
- Generous benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Free Parking
- Potential for hybrid work location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.