Global CRM Manager
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is a recognized luxury brand
- Define customer engagement communication and content framework for the Global newsletter communication (B2B + B2C) based on: business objectives, communication objectives & KPIs, wireframes of newsletters, tone of voice guidelines, SEO guidelines;
- Lead conversational calendar and ensure consistency in communications across the brand owned digital channels;
- Define content needs (qualitative & quantitative) for newsletter communication and new channels on a seasonal basis based on learnings and insights;
- Support the creation of specific communications across the customer journey (countdown, loyalty);
- Define linking strategy in line with the brand structure and communication calendar;
- Align with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives and knowledge sharing;
- Support CRM Senior Lead in the development of new projects, features and functionalities according to business needs;
- Ensure the correct segmentations needs according to the different targets;
- Support the CRM Team in the monitoring of the database composition and segments update;
- Develop new templates for communications online.
- Management of 1 CRM specialist
- You have minimum of 6 years of professional international experience in Luxury ecommerce environment. Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems, preferably with Salesforce;
- Experience in working in a fast -paced and evolving environment;
- Fluency in English – additional languages would be a plus;
- Details oriented;
- Team player with great collaboration skills;
- Familiar with the most popular project management software (JIRA, Confluence);
- Thinks entrepreneurially, demonstrates initiative, makes and own decisions and accepts full accountability.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.