Manager - Procurement Transformation Consulting (m/w/d)
vacantum Personalberatung, Frankfurt am Main
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
The European practice for our customer is well established across Transformation, Benchmarking and Advisory. Advisory is a multi-year programme-based market offering providing intellectual property and coaching to a wide client base.
We are now building a Procurement Transformation capability in our European practice. Working with C-suite executives and Procurement leadership teams, we design and implement change transformation programs to deliver World-Class performance.
As well as functional design and change, we have enviable technology capability. Our North American Coupa team has more than 80 certified consultants we completed our first implementation over 10 years ago and became one of their first Premier partners. We have completed some of the solutions most complex and largest global implementations we co-designed the Coupa Inventory Module and are still the only partner to successfully implement a GAAP compliant Coupa Inventory solution.
Our client is currently looking for a Manager Procurement Transformation mfd with the following background:
- minimum 4 years Procurement and strategic sourcing work experience with at least 2 years in consulting
- Demonstrable skills in managing:
- Categories and projects across countries
- Change with procurement leads and budget owners e.g. supplier rationalisation, specification management etc
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
Additional roles that our Managers play:
- Successfully delivering on project engagements
- Leading and facilitating client working sessions
- Provide expertise and leadership in knowledge areas
- Is well versed in the specific areas in business transformation and participates in knowledge capital development
Our Managers will typically have the following Consulting Experience:
- Delivery leadership procurement transformation projects and programs
- Value proposition development
- Practice growth
- Cross-sector capability awareness
- National, International and Global clients
- Digitally enabled Procurement Function capability and talent transformation
- Digital Procurement S2P process optimization and implementation
- Operating Model Design, transition and implementation
- Procurement Technology full suite and Best of Breed landscape understanding, design and implementation
- Third Party Risk Management design, implementation and optimization
- Digital Procurement data management design and operation
- Performance Management definition, introduction and optimization
- Sustainability introduction and operation
- Automation and AI introduction
- Category strategy development and execution
- Spend analysis and opportunity assessment
- Benchmarking and business case development
- Cost reduction
- Benefits and savings tracking
- Language Requirements: Fluency in German and English.
- Please do NOT apply if you arent fluently in BOTH German AND English language - thanks
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.