Associate Director Bioanalysis (w/m/d)
Ageneo Life Science Experts GmbH, Baden-Württemberg
Desired areas of expertise:
For a globally leading biopharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for an
Associate Director Bioanalysis (gn).
As such, you are responsible and accountable for a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals and technically lead the bioanalytics team with focus on mass spectrometry.
- You lead, motivate, and develop a team of ~20 co-workers in different lab sub-teams
- You are responsible for bioanalytics and metID, including quantification of samples from DMPK and different therapeutic areas
- You and team deliver high-quality results with essential impact on the overall discovery pipeline and shape innovative profiling strategies internally and externally with CROs
- You are involved in early DMPK projects and work closely together with interdisciplinary project teams
- You ensure a continuous development and evolution of bioanalytical technologies and sciences
- You maintain and develop close relationships with several network within the pharmaceutical industry and academia
- You are the spokesperson for your division and represent both the team and organisation internally and externally
- PhD in natural sciences
- Extensive experience with bioanalytics with a clear focus on mass spectrometry
- Proven leadership skills
- Highly dedicated scientific expert and team player
- Fluency in English, good command of German (and/or willingness to learn)
- high-performance team with high ambitions
- high impact on the company's overall discovery strategy and pipeline
- great opportunity to bring in new ideas and shape the technologies and strategies of the future
- excellent working environment with one of the global TOP 15 employers
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.