Healthcare M&A - Vice President
Selby Jennings, London (West)
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
My client, an International Investment Bank, is expanding their Healthcare M&A team for an Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President with strong execution capabilities due to increased deal/pipeline activity.
Globally renowned midmarket Investment Bank, with exceptional culture, deal flow and career progression.
If you're an Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President, with strong sell-side M&A execution experience and a passion for the Healthcare sector, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients.
- Manage client relationships throughout project, as key point of contact and deal lead.
- Extensive client interaction and management, to provide highest quality service throughout transactions.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 6+ years of investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required.
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare M&A market trends.
- Strong end-to-end deal experience and execution capabilities, with demonstrable M&A deal closing.
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Mentorship skills.
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight.
Please attach deal sheet when applying.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.