T-Mobile, Denver, CO
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
T-Mobile Internet is the fastest growing ISP in the US, and has redefined what it means to be a modern ISP. We ask ourselves daily “what does world class look like?” and push each other to achieve that. We believe our customers (both internal and external) deserve tireless care and support, and work tirelessly to deliver the next generation of connected experiences to the home.
As a member of the Platforms team, you’ll make this possible by helping build out the enabling technology behind the business. As a UI engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to design applications that qualify customers for service, provide insight into operational issues, perform geospatial analysis, and more.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to grow as a developer, guide technical direction and culture, and regularly make an impact by contributing features into production. We operate as a fairly flag org so your growth opportunities are entirely up to you - we’ll be there to support you along the way.
This position can be located in Bellevue, WA; Overland Park, KS; Denver, CO; Frisco, TX; Ravinia, GA or Reston, VA
- Write lots of code. And lots of tests to accompany them.
- Work in production systems and understand how to safely navigate them.
- Craft functional and aesthetically pleasing user experiences.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers/researchers.
- Assist product owners and developers to flesh out the product backlog, refine user stories/tasks, and help identify blockers/dependencies.
- Provide operational support as needed, graciously supporting technical and non-technical end users with any issues they run into.
- Work with product owners to maintain clear/concise documentation of features and releases.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships with both the technical teams (product owner, developers, and TPMs) and non-technical teams.
Strong candidates will have…
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience delivering software using agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc within a team of 3 or more.
- Familiarity with modern frontend development, including accessibility, developing for multiple browsers,
- HTML/CSS, and various testing concepts.
You may be a good fit if…
- Love collaboration and developing positive working relationships with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Can work autonomously when needed without excessive supervision. Enjoy quickly prototyping new features and eliciting feedback from stakeholders.
- Understand the risks of premature abstractions and over-designed systems.
- You believe perfection is defined as not the point in which there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. Have experience (or desire) to identify performance bottlenecks and security issues.
- Possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use to drive decisions.
- Experience with agile backlog/project management tools such as Jira/Asana/GitHub Issues/etc.
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Colorado Pay Range: $109,300 -$147,900
- The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range.
- At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
- Location: Bellevue, Washington; Overland Park, Kansas; Reston, Virginia; Frisco, Texas; Denver, Colorado
- Type: Full time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.