Senior Engineering Authority
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Copello are pleased to be partnered exclusively with an established Defence Services business based in Fareham in the recruitment of a Senior Engineering Authority (Networks). This role is responsible for the performance and management of IP networks, and the management of Sub-contractors and Third-party network providers.
Duties will include:
- Verifying performance to agreed SLA’s
- Timely escalation of issues and inaction to the Technical Services Authority
- Occasional site visits to inspect Network installation and liaison with end user
- Occasional site visits to complete hands-on Fault finding and/or Network configuration tasks
- IP network design to support Refresh and new projects
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience of Network Test Tools (Packet Generators. Packet capture)
- Good understanding of VoIP Systems (EUROCAE ED-138)
- Cisco CCNP / CCDE or similar (CompTIA)
- Relevant experience of Fault finding and repair of Ethernet Networks (Fibre and Copper)
- Relevant experience of System engineering on high-integrity real-time systems within large scale, multi-disciplined projects. (Enterprise Architect or MooD)
- Practical experience of systems integration, verification, and validation on IT projects.
- Knowledge of Microwave link systems and their components.
- Experience with Factory Acceptance testing and Site Acceptance testing
- Experience with Air Traffic Management Systems IP Networks.
In addition to the above, the idea candidate will have:
- Strong customer focus and dedication to teamwork and exceptional standards of delivery
- The ability to communicate in a clear and engaging manner promoting flow of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain complex matters to other technical and non-technical audiences
- Motivation in the discharge of responsibilities and accountabilities
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills and enhance those already gained
This is a full time, permanent role based in Fareham but offering remote and flexible working. The package offers a salary of 60-75K plus bonus and benefits.
Please contact Tina on 07384 682203 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.