Managing Consultant (f/m/d) FS-CD Practice
vacantum Personalberatung, Hamburg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Our client is an international management consultancy specializing in the development and implementation of integrated finance and risk architectures. With industry know-how, technical expertise and technical implementation strength, the company offers excellent services to optimize financial functions, as well as the areas of regulation, risk management and compliance.
The management of individual change measures is also part of the portfolio, as are holistic transformation projects from strategy development and implementation of processes to the implementation of state-of-the-art IT solutions.
- Conduct finance transformation projects and cover functional and technical requirements from an end-to-end perspective
- Support internal knowledge exchange as an expert and mentor
- Drive the exchange between us, our experts and SAP SAP Fioneer
- Lead and guide young talents in the FS-CD area
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Flexible choice of residence
- Flexible working hours, such as home office and sabbaticals
- International project assignments
- A wide range of professional training opportunities
- Employee offers at Corporate Benefits
- Various company events
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere
- A university degree in science, business administration or equivalent qualificatioAt least 5 years of relevant professional experience in successfully implementing FS-CD, SAP Collection and Disbursement
- Ideally FI-CA S4 Finance experience or other SAP ERP solutions
- Proven experience in the project execution of FS-CD projects as project manager or implementation lead mfd as well as knowledge in accounting processes, insurance and finance
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- German work- and residence permit
- Willingness to travel
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.