Senior Financial Accountant
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- International work environment.|Accounting & FP&A role at EMEA Headquarters level.
- Lead accounting and financial planning and analysis (FP&A) management of logistics, supply chain, marketing, and inventory activities.
- Reports to the Senior Accountant on all financial and planning and analysis matters.
- Manage indirectly SSC resources in India to build a high-performing finance organization.
- Lead regional supply chain, logistics, and inventory accounting activities.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly review presentations.
- Deliver logistic, marketing, and inventory budgets, forecasts, and analytics.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a goods company, logistics, and Financial Shared Services.
- Solid Excel and presentation skills.
- Technical skills in accounting, financial planning and analysis, and management reporting.
- Experience working with Financial Reporting Systems, databases, and PC-based software.
- Fluent in English with strong communication and influencing skills.
- May involve some travel within the European territory. Working environment is mainly in an office with the possibility of working from home as agreed by the manager.
- Great mix of Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis role.
- Great company culture and environment.
Our client is a privately held company that specializes in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of innovative products for a variety of industries. The company is committed to innovation, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in its product design and development.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant for the EMEA region, you will be leading the accounting and FP&A management of logistics, supply chain, marketing, and inventory activities for the International HQ based in Switzerland. The role will cover various Accounting, Financial Analysis, Business Partnership, and Compliance & Systems daily exposure.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.