Head of Finance / Controller DACH (m/f/x)
Michael Page International, Köln
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Our client is a dynamic, international company in Cologne |Interaction with several business departments / DACH Region
- Provide financial guidance and insights for all business decisions for the business unit in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Deliver the finance agenda and represent the finance function in the Leadership Team DACH
- Lead the commercial finance organization and ensure delivery of the targets
- Manage credit control process, monitor margin & OPEX/CAPEX changes and take actions to align with the budget
- Conduct bank relationships to contribute to customer financing and tooling to increase company sales volume
- Provide leadership to the finance community in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland for all finance staff in the region DACH
- Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting, business administration or equivalent, Master's degree would be a plus
- Several years of relevant work experience in Finance and Control with at least 4+ years in front line commercial finance position supporting sales and marketing organization
- Excellent analytical skills and able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong people management and interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong personality, ability not only to partner with but also challenge management
- Management also on tactical decision preparation
- Fluent verbal and written skills in German and English
- Individual training opportunities and career development
- International and modern working environment
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive salary package
Our client is active in more than 150 countries and over two centuries and the global industry leader in his business of high class portfolio of brands!
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.