Onsite Search & Recommendation Teamlead (m/w/d)
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Your heart beats for eCommerce? In your position, you will ensure that our customers quickly find the right product. You are responsible for the onsite search and product recommendations, central areas in our German and international online shops.
About the role
- You will further develop the topics of onsite search and cross-sell services
- In addition to leading the team, you will also be responsible for managing service providers
- You are responsible for the new feature implementation as well as the daily operational business
- You create reports on the performance of the products and derive data-driven measures
- You will work closely with colleagues from areas such as category management, development, UX design and analytics to optimise the customer journey
- You have several years of experience with tools and algorithms for search optimisation and personalisation (e.g. Algolia) as well as cross sell (e.g. econda Cross Sell)
- You have a passion for eCommerce and like to work analytically and data-driven
- You have first experience in leading or managing team members
- If you like, you can work remotely for the most part, but you are willing to meet with your team once a month in our Cologne office
About your benefits
In order to provide our employees with the best possible support for their individual needs – whether it’s living a healthy life, having enough time for their families, or developing their skills – we offer a wide range of different, site-specific benefits, e.g.:
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Sports offers: Urban Sports Club membership
- Job ticket
- Training & development
- Team & company events
- Location: Cologne; Germany - Remote
- Type: Full time
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.