S/4HANA system administrator
Desired areas of expertise:
S/4HANA PROGRAM! - CONTRACT 11+ MONTHS
We support our partner Eqip / IT-Suppliers in sourcing one of their contracting requirements in Switzerland.
S/4HANA SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Installing, configuring, managing, maintaining and maintaining all technical components of an S/4HANA system landscape
- Plan on. perform and control backups and restores
- System monitoring as well as error analysis and correction
- Optimization and further development of the SAP S/4HANA system landscape
- Participation in the planning and conception of patches, upgrades and release changes SAP systems
- Manage batch jobs
- Configure the Transport Management System (TMS)
- Deployment of Changes
- Schedule and run background jobs
- Connect and configure printers and other peripheral devices
- Implementation of orders on the agreed date
- Updating and maintaining the technical operational documentation of SAP TechOps system lines
- Regular implementation of recovery tests according to specifications
- Implementation of specifications and guidelines of the SAP SME's
- Advice to the key users of the S4 program on SAP basis issues and during setup/expansion a system landscape
- Exchange and cooperation with various external partners, the S4 program and SAP employees.
- Relevant practical work experience in the administration of SAP platforms
- Independent and responsible way of working, flexibility and team spirit with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Very good knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW/4HANA
- Good knowledge of Windows and SUSE. 5. Very good knowledge of SAP platform technologies and architectures
- Good communication skills and an open, friendly demeanor.
- English and German - both mandatory.
- An interesting project for 11+ months, possible to extend.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.