Regulatory Affairs Manager - Product Development
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Regulatory affairs|Product Development
- Regulatory support to Clinical development and to new product development
- Coordinate the preparation and participate to meetings with Health Authorities and Notified Bodies prior to regulatory submissions
- Monitor actively the Regulatory Intelligence process by ensuring evaluation of new regulations and guidelines and leading their implementation
- Ensure RA excellence (support the establishment, maintenance and optimization of
Regulatory Affairs processes and procedures)
- Ensure effective communication across the global Regulatory Affairs team
- 8 years of regulatory affairs experience in the medical device industry (Class III medical device knowledge would be ideal)
- Experience in people management
- Knowledge of European and US medical device regulations
- Experience with clinical trial regulations, as well as with product development and design control processes
Our client is an international company specialized in medical devices.
Great opportunity to join an international company, build a team from scratch and play a key role in the development of new innovative products.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.