Electronics and Chemicals CFO
Honeywell, Morris Plains, NJ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom
As a Fortune 100 company with over $34 billion in sales in 2021 and 108% total shareowner return over the last five years, Honeywell has established a track record of strong financial performance over time. In just over a decade and a half, Honeywell has transformed itself into a top performer. Since 2003, the company’s stock has risen from $24 to $214 at the end of 2022. In that same time frame, the company has remade itself, acquiring more than 70 businesses. Today the company is focused on growth, technology and innovation and has become known as having a culture that balances accountability and results-orientation with a high value on its people. Leaders joining Honeywell from the outside marvel at its leadership’s intellectual horsepower, humility, and ability to focus on the “right stuff”. These factors have combined to make Honeywell a great place to work.
ABOUT HONEYWELL ADVANCED MATERIALS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business within Honeywell with a unique and differentiated underlying technology set and exposure to attractive end markets. As the CFO for our $0.8B Electronics and Chemicals division, you will be a key member of the company’s global leadership team. You will be responsible for delivering on the business’ quarterly earnings and free cash goals, long and short-term strategic planning, driving flawless execution across all business operating functions, as well as leading a team of finance personnel. As CFO, you will also play a critical role in the business’ capital allocation decisions and provide insight and support in any inorganic M&A transactions. This is one of the most attractive finance roles within Honeywell with a fantastic mix of global operating responsibility, strategic support, and team leadership and development. This is truly a tremendous way to join the company.
As the CFO for our Electronics and Chemicals business ($0.8B in revenue), this person will serve as one of the critical finance leaders within the Advanced Materials Business ($3.6B in revenue) and Performance Material & Technologies business group ($11B) overall.
- Full Financial oversight & accountability for Honeywell’s Electronics and Chemicals business ($0.8B)
- Full accountability for delivering quarterly income and cash generation targets (budget)
- Lead a team of 5 direct reports, along with numerous matrixed reports
- Develop and implement transformational business plans
- Act as a thought leader by providing both financial and operational insight and perspective to the VPGM and his/her staff
- Design and establish clear and consistent finance management operating processes; maintain a strong controls environment
- Make key strategic decisions to achieve committed performance.
- Develop financial tools to support operations, including pricing, supply chain and competitive analysis. Serve as a change agent
- Craft and lead annual business operating plan (AOP) generation cycle
- Partner with other E&C Business Leaders to: drive performance through analytics and influencing, design and deliver longer range strategic plans (3+ Years) via STRAP.
- Serve as point of contact for M&A activity, own global capital allocation decisions via capex, R&D, and other organic investment trade off decisions
- Direct experience with and responsibility for income and free cash flow in a global organization with revenues of $0.5B+
- “Best in class” communication and influencing skills
- Comfortable acting as an organization’s COO
- Experience leading geographically dispersed global teams
- An inspirational leader with proven track record of building high performing teams and developing talent
- A change agent with a high degree of personal accountability
- Self-motivated, driving business initiatives
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Undergraduate degree is required, MBA and/or CPA is preferred
- JOB ID: HRD188204
- Category: Finance
- Location: 115 Tabor Road,Morris Plains,New Jersey,07950,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Job number: HRD188204
Date posted : 2023-01-19
Employment type: M= Employee
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.