Head of Sales CH and AT (Medical Devices)
Michael Page International, Zug
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- one of the world's largest suppliers of eye care and medical products|leading role with dynamic and experienced team
- Lead the execution of the sales strategy in AT & CH for Vision Care Division
- Accountable to deliver growth in sales and market share above market trend
- Manage sales team
- Gain new customers, buying groups and chains, grow existing ones by increasing velocity, distribution and/or price
- Set territory sales goals in line with operating plan and track progress concerning achievement
- Create sales Incentive plan in line with the DACH process
- Commercial / or Relevant Business Degree is essential
- Proven sales experience within a healthcare multinational organization
- First experience in Leadership and in Management (ready to consider high potential candidates without people management experience)
- Capability for translating strategic goals into day-to-day operational excellence and be able to redesign the selling model
- High-energy, results-oriented professional
- Capability and interest to work in a fast growing and dynamic organisation
- German and English skills on business fluent level; French and Italian as plus
- Ability to travel up to 70%
Our client is a leading global organization strongly specialised on eye health products, with global reasearch and development, manufacturing and commercial structure, presented in more than 100 countries. The portfolio of products include more than 400 articles (contact lenses, lens care products, eye care products, ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products and ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments).
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation, with strong product portfolio.
Competitive salary and additional benefits
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.