Blockchain VP of Engineering (m/f/d) - 100% remote
Michael Page International, Berlinerhütte
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Contribute to the development and mainstream adoption of Web3 |Obtain leadership roles within fundamentally strong Blockchain projects
- Technical leadership and personnel management and within the Blockchain industry
- Program management and engineering execution
- Strategy co-development with e.g. the CTO
- Execute the strategy for technological platforms, partnerships, and relationships with stakeholders
- You will be one of the technical masterminds behind solutions for real-world challenges that should adhere to security, scalability and decentralization
- Oversee all platform's technological activities with a hands-on attitude
- Participate in the development and dissemination of new reference architectures, technical content, and best practices (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts)
- Proven professional track record within the Blockchain industry - this is a must
- Previous working experience as a VP of Engineering
- You have developed dApps and smart contracts (using e.g. Solidity, Vyper, or Rust) yourself
- You are familiar with various Blockchain ecosystems (Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos etc.)
- Expertise in end-to-end development (front-end & back-end)
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, design, and development of web-platforms
- A practical mindset paired with complex project management
- Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar qualification
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for "pre-application" - and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed
You are passionate about Blockchain and want to advance your career as Web3 VP of Engineering? You love leading a team developing Blockchain-based solutions? You understand the technical details, advantages and disadvantages of the leading ecosystems & feel competent in building within those?
Then, we might have the right job for you.
As a globally leading recruitment agency, we are in touch with industry-leading players as well as emerging start ups requesting technical Blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific Blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us assess your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.