Blockchain Head of Developer Relations (m/f/d) - 100% remote
Michael Page International, Berlinerhütte
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Contribute to the mainstream adoption of industry leading Blockchain projects |Nurture the developer community of Blockchain ecosystems
- Create structures / processes that scale developers' growth
- Lead building code examples and documentation for the community, transition documentation to the highest standards
- Establish strong and sustainable relationships with community projects
- Establish strong working relationships among core-contributors
- Harmonize and communicate feedback, issues and requirements
- Support solving integration problems and issues
- Thought leadership and inspiration of others to educate and build
- Facilitate technical workshops and talks at conferences/hackathons
- Be involved in the global Blockchain community - ensure the company's developer outreach efforts remain effective and relevant
- Provide your knowledge and expertise as a technical team member
- Proven professional track record within the Blockchain industry - this is a must
- Previous working experience as an Engineer or Developer (3+ years)
- Proficiency in three or more languages relevant to Blockchain engineering
- Strong public speaking capability, with proven experience
- Thought leadership experience in Web3
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with developers
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for "pre-application" - and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed
You are passionate about improving the Web3 experience for the developer community? You see Web3 as public good and are committed to open-source and collaboration? You love leading teams developing Blockchain-based solutions?
Then, we might have the right job for you.
As a globally leading recruitment agency, we are in touch with several industry-leading players as well as emerging start ups requesting technical blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us assess your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.