General Manager, Enterprise Platform, Google Ads
Google, Mountain View, CA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of professional experience, including 5 years of experience in C-level product development or engineering leadership.
- Experience managing and developing a team of product managers and engineers.
- Experience launching and building ads products.
- Experience in the consumer tech industry and designing, developing, and launching products from early stage to market maturity.
- Experience driving product excellence across different functional lines in large, global environments.
- Understanding of ads ecosystem and partners.
- Ability to build and lead high performing teams
- Ability to communicate information, develop strategy, and define roadmaps in innovative ways, and drive team/peers to deliver results.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
About the job
In this role, you will craft and deliver on our overall strategy, partnering closely with our Product, UX, Operations and Program Manager colleagues across business units. You will be responsible for developing talent and growing the business ventures. You will lead and manage a team consisting of managers of managers with distributed teams.
Google Ads is helping power the open internet with the best technology that connects and creates value for people, publishers, advertisers, and Google. We’re made up of multiple teams, building Google’s Advertising products including search, display, shopping, travel and video advertising, as well as analytics. Our teams create trusted experiences between people and businesses with useful ads. We help grow businesses of all sizes from small businesses, to large brands, to YouTube creators, with effective advertiser tools that deliver measurable results. We also enable Google to engage with customers at scale.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $289,000-$428,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Understand user needs and market shifts to inform and develop a compelling vision for the future of the product, managing short/long-term goals and investments to scale solutions globally.
- Design, contribute to, and lead a multi-year technical/product roadmap, managing short/long-term technology investments.
- Lead Engineering, Product, and Program Management to create, drive, and deliver innovative, compelling product experiences. Partner with business and product marketing to drive product usage and business growth.
- Interact with companies and agencies and build ongoing relationships for two-way interactions that improve the product and enhance the value proposition.
- Develop and expand talent through effective mentoring, succession planning, and retention strategies.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.