Alliance Manager - Cisco - National_Office
Deloitte, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Alliance Manager - Cisco
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy bringing go-to-market (GTM) strategies to life? If so, you may be a great fit for our Alliance Manager role. You will have the opportunity to establish and nurture executive level relationships with Deloitte and Cisco leadership. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the alliance and be part of a strategic and growing practice.
Work You'll Do
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities which are prioritized within the Alliance Leadership team. Those activities include:
* Relationship Management - Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Deloitte and your Alliance. Work with Deloitte and alliance partners leaders to understand key criteria & KPI's for the alliance and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship. Keep our alliance counterparts apprised of everything we are doing to drive incremental sales & enhance the relationship. Represent alliance "sell-with" alongside Deloitte Cisco "sell-to" account team leadership.
* Alliances Operations - Act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of the alliance:
* Maintain the strategic alliance plan, coordinating with your Deloitte Lead Alliance Partner and practice leadership, to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top priorities, our capabilities and financial goals for the alliance.
* Understand and articulate the economic impact of your alliance on Deloitte's business, including sell-with, sell-to, resell and buy-from metrics.
* Manage the consulting alliance budget specific to your alliance.
* Coordinate with E&A Liaisons to track and drive sector-based GTM plans.
* Act as an information clearinghouse as it relates to your alliance.
* Establish and maintain clear and consistent alliance reporting.
* Participate in global coordination as required.
* Collaborate closely with alliance leadership on consultant enablement and pursuit support.
* Ensure that training requirements are met.
* Coordinate with Community of Practice (CoP) lead to ensure that the community is active and relevant.
* Support key practice meetings and to ensure that they are scheduled and occur on a regular basis.
* Deliver Firm Competencies - Demonstrate ability to articulate how Alliance aligns to applicable signature issues, firm strategy, and business offerings to internal and external audiences. Participate in conversations around ecosystem development activities that include your alliance.
* Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting - Work with Deloitte Sales Executives to maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline for your alliance. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics important to the alliance and key stakeholders. Ensure pipeline management cadence is occurring regularly within Deloitte and externally with alliance.
* Practice Communications & Knowledge Management - Manage all aspects of alliance communications, in close collaboration with your counterparts at your alliance, where appropriate. Ensure that key wins are recorded, tracked and communicated to the field. Suggest new opportunities for training Deloitte staff and maintain AllianceSource as the central repository for all alliance related information.
* Marketing Coordination - Work closely with the Alliance Marketing team to create a marketing plan that supports your alliance business objectives. Provide support and oversight to marketing campaign and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure collateral is up-to-date.
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
* Bachelor's degree, advanced degree a plus
* 8+ years professional experience with 2-5 years focused on alliance management or equivalent experience working with technology providers
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
* Up to 50% travel required, on average, based on the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Experience articulating value proposition for alliance products
* Experience fostering and driving relationships within the relevant business lines of your alliance
* Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives
* Experience translating technical information into business and sales opportunities
* Understand the competitive landscape
* Understanding of the 5G/Edge and Hybrid Cloud marketplace
* Familiarity with Cisco's product suite and market strategy
* Strong network within Cisco
* Understanding channel sales operations
* Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte.
* Experience architecting GTM Ideation workshops around specific topics such as Sustainability
* Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
* Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
* Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
* Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
* Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
* Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
* High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up.
* Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $146,000 to $266,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 128885
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.