CEO Development Program
Acadia Healthcare, USA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
If you are a dynamic self-starter, purpose driven leader, high impact communicator, strategic thinker with high emotional intelligence, and are ready to develop and learn supplemental skills in a people focused, operations dedicated company, this CEO Development Program is for you. After receiving hands-on mentorship from successful CEOs and corporate leadership, you will be responsible for a multi-million dollar P&L with multiple Director-level reports while serving as CEO at one of the Acadia Healthcare facilities.
If you want to provide high-quality, patient-first treatment and services and your goals and skill set align with the values below, this opportunity is for you.
- Enterprise Thinking
- Delivers Consistent Business Results
- Connects & Excels with People
- Advances Strategic Thinking
- Continuous Learner
- Demonstrates & Lives Our Values
- Influences, Skillfully Communicates, & Effectively Collaborates
- Adapts and Thrives in Change
A small and select cohort of future leaders are accepted to this elite program. These dynamic and hand-selected individuals actively oversee patient care, strategic planning, operational activities, business development, regulatory compliance, community partnerships, and financial performance of the hospital, under the mentorship of a current facility CEO. The end goal of the CEO Development Program is graduate placement as CEO of one of our behavioral health facilities. While the fundamental program is similar, based on individual experience and leadership skills, the core program is 18 months in length.
Core Program Elements
- Mentor Partnership –create a collaborative partnership and receive invaluable knowledge while regularly meeting with your individual CEO mentor
- Action-Orientated Decision-Making – partner with your mentor to make real-time operational and P&L decisions directly affecting active facilities, FT and PT employees, and current patients
- Leadership Development – continue developing your leadership skills though interactive meetings with executive level leadership, listening to the nation’s top speakers, and participating in dynamic workshops at the corporate office
- Continuous Process Improvement – bring both theoretical and hands-on elements to your in-job learning experience while focusing on developing current facility practices
- Dynamic Learning Format – build on your already robust learned skills though real time decisions making challenges, simulated on-line programing, and in-community activities
- MBA/MHA/Masters degree preferred, minimum education requirement of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Marketing or a clinical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in leadership role.
- Relocation requirement does exist, and candidates must be willing to fulfill this obligation, if necessary. Acadia offers competitive compensation and generous relocation packages.
Acadia Healthcare is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services across the United States and accrues $2.4 billion in annual revenue. Acadia operates a network of 242 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 10,800 beds in 39 states and Puerto Rico. With more than 22,500 employees serving approximately 70,000 patients daily, Acadia is the largest stand-alone behavioral health company in the world.
Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
Acadia Healthcare’s mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
Acadia’s management style and philosophy is one of collaboration and flexibility as we create an energetic and team-oriented service delivery system. Our organization values input from employees, physicians, and all strategic alliances. As evidenced in our mission statement, Acadia Healthcare’s mission is to create behavioral health centers where people receive care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment. We want Acadia to be synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
- Job ID: 2022-28830
- Category: CEO
- Department Number: 901 CEO
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.