Deloitte Technology - CoE Leader - Mac, Linux and Shared Service Delivery
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Work you'll do
- Leads the CoE responsible for the Mac platform and the Linux platform.
- Leads the global Shared Service delivery for the Mac Service, the Windows Workstation ATP Service, and the Windows Admin Rights Management service
- Leads the End User services for the US firm covering US End User computing services, US Druva service and US Linux workstation services
- Leads and advises the development of technology strategy globally as well as for US and India systems.
- Ensures innovation, global synergies, and brand protection.
- Develops strong working relationships across member firms, Deloitte Technology teams and USI to encourage systems solutions that meet business needs. Anticipates client needs, identifies, and champions opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs.
- Develops and manages IT budget plan working jointly with the DTS leadership
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
- Over 15 years of experience in technology in a large scale complex global organization
- Extensive experience defining overall strategy and innovation for a global organization
- Demonstrated ability balancing costs, risks, and schedule
- Experience architecting and designing end user technologies
- Experience with defining and executing strategies and approaches around end user technologies
- Minimum of 8 years managing multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines and manage related risks
- Strong situational leadership instincts and abilities
- Ability to manage and work with culturally and geographically diverse populations
- Ability to lead and drive virtual teams
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.