Electrical Project Manager
CyberCoders, San Antonio, TX
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2.) Very competitive pay and growth potential
3.) PTO from day one and industry leading healthcare benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- May function as the Site Safety Representative for the project.
- Responsible for the construction take off of the job using the bid estimate as a guideline, but will plan the job in the most efficient and profitable manner.
- Insure all materials are ordered and received in a timely manner to insure compliance with the job work schedule.
- Work closely with Fabrication to maximize the opportunity for savings regarding the installation of field materials to include the labor.
- Necessary to have and maintain certain personal tools as directed by Leadership.
- Will read and comply with all guidelines provided in the Employee Handbook, Safety Manual, or Policy and Procedure Manual, and will require any field employees under their leadership to do the same.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong commercial and industrial electrical background.
- Strong troubleshooting skills utilizing sophisticated test equipment (DMM, Megger, PQM, UCT, IR Camera, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Ability to safely operate and maintain a specialized electrical service vehicle.
- Able to maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Able to demonstrate necessary computer and keyboard skills.
- OSHA 30 Hour, CPR, and First Aid trained.
- Ability to manage customer and company specific information and documentation in an organized manner.
- Able to maintain high levels of productivity, meeting deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be an effective and professional communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to be on twenty-four hour call on a rotating basis, as needed.
- Mandatory Hiring Requirements:
- Project Management
- Industrial Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Water treatment project experience
Gas project experience
What's In It for You
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.