Allstate Agency Owner - Bilingual - CEO of You (Oklahoma City)
Allstate Insurance Company, Oklahoma City, OK
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Hablas espa ol? Eres bilingue?
Growth continues in our Hispanic communities and Allstate is also looking to grow with open opportunities for agency owners who understand the culture and needs of Hispanic consumers.
Has pensado en ser due o de un negocio donde puedas tener un impacto positivo en tu comunidad? Aqu hay una cita de uno de nuestros agentes:
"What I do helps people--helps my family and community. " Allstate Agency Owner
Owning an Allstate agency is an amazing opportunity to create a business that protects family, friends, and those in the community. No matter the state of the economy whether a recession or a pandemic, people and businesses always need protection from risks, so there is always a demand for insurance. Many of our successful agency owners have been in business for over 20 years. People choose a career as an Allstate agency owner not only because of the stability it provides for their families but also because of the impact they have in their local communities.
Perks to being an Allstate Agency Owner:
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Be your own boss and run things your own way & at your own pace
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Control your earnings potential with robust commission and bonus opportunities
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell to an approved purchaser
We are looking for Agency Owners that can:
- Leverage Allstate s tools & resources to grow a business
- Empower a team and build a collaborative agency culture
- Promote, educate & sell customers on Allstate s products and services
- Network & build trust with customers
- A proactive and confident self-starter
Allstate is here to support you
Allstate is a national, trusted brand that has been a pioneer in the insurance industry. Communities have trusted Allstate to protect what matters the most for over 80 years and counting. This is your chance to build a legacy that impacts your community for generations to come. Allstate provides a plethora of resources to support your agency s growth. Some resources include lead generation marketing, sales tools, agency management training, and incentives.
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred, but not required.
- Previous insurance experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital into your business to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.Associated topics: chief executive, corporate development, district manager, evp, executive director, executive vice president, front office, general management, manager iii, regional vice president
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.