Allstate Agency Owner - CEO of You (Federal Way)
Allstate Insurance Company, Federal Way, WA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Do you want to own your own business and make a meaningful impact on your community?
Owning your own Allstate agency is an amazing chance to create a successful business by providing protection to customers in your community. Our agents grow successful small businesses in communities that matter to them. The beauty of insurance is it's a must-have for many Americans, so the demand is always there making Allstate agency ownership a lucrative business opportunity. Plus, you can sell the equity in your business by passing it on to an approved purchaser.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead a successful team
- Sell Allstate s products and services to help customers meet their needs
- Build trust with customers
- Be a confident self-starter
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Perks to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Be your own boss and run things your own way
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Craft your own work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Control your earnings potential with robust commission and bonus opportunities
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell to an approved purchaser
We are here to support you
Allstate provides a plethora of resources to support the growth of your business through education, marketing support, and incentives. Learn more details from one of our talent advisors by applying today.
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred, but not required.
- Previous insurance experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital into your business to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.Associated topics: evp, executive vice president, front office, general manager, manager i, manager ii, manager iii, manager iv, regional vice president, state president
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.