Sr. Manager of Research
Career Development Partners, Phoenix, AZ
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Senior Manager of Research $100K-$115K plus bonus + RELO Assistance.
Our client is a national real estate company and offers a hybrid remote schedule, wonderful benefits and work/life balance. This will offer an opportunity for professional growth within the company.
The Senior Manager of Research is dedicated to understanding market trends, and evolving behaviors and needs of stakeholders in the real estate market. The role drives economic, demographic, and sector/market analytics to inform company stakeholders’ operating decisions. In the role, you will work closely with marketing, leasing and various other teams. You will provide support wherever real estate economics expertise is needed and play a major role in the creation of research market, preparing various presentation materials, reporting tools and driving creation of reports. This role requires a solid balance of strategy and tactical execution, ability to collaborate and sharp communication skills.
Research and develop forward-looking perspectives based on industry movements, translating them into opportunities and strategies
- Optimize company decision-making by analyzing data from multiple sources
- Analyze large data sets to answer key business questions, maintaining data integrity and presenting information in a digestible and actionable format
- Prepare high-level and in-depth analysis for sales teams
- Prepare information to educate and inform executives around sales, traffic and economic topics
- Evaluate emerging innovative data solutions to provide actionable insights
- Assist with strategic discussions around innovation and industry trends
- Leverages network connections and resources to provide guidance on and support for business objectives
- Prepare updated reports and materials for employee access
- Maintain key relationships with internal and external customers to provide outstanding customer service
Bachelor’s degree in real estate, statistics, urban planning, business, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in economic research, real estate data analysis in commercial, office and/or retail real estate.
- Understanding of and experience applying analytical techniques to solve business problems
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong knowledge GIS system and statistical analysis tools required
Type: direct hire
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.