Quant Research Analyst
Tandym group, New York City, NY
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
A growing hedge fund located in New York City is actively seeking a dedicated and diligent professional for a promising opportunity on their staff as their new Quantitative Research Analyst. In this role, the Quantitative Research Analyst will perform analyses and build libraries and infrastructure. Apply today!Company Description
Hedge FundJob Description
The Quantitative Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Signal P&L attribution and analysis
- Capacity estimation
- Building backtest reports
- Computing correlation matrices of signals
- Running one-off research studies
- Building optimization tools
- 2-10 years of related experience
- Proficiency with computer platforms and applications
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Type: Direct Hire
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.