Primary Care Physician
Merritt Hawkins, New Bedford, MA
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- 4-day clinical workweek with light call responsibilities
- Physician-friendly culture and beautiful clinic locations
- Excellent compensation model without the requirement to see a high volume of patients—18–20 patients per day
- Potential to earn up to or more than $400,000 per year
Located along the beautiful New England coast, this charming town offers remarkable scenery and plenty of engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventures, peace and relaxation, or a combination of both, it’s a perfect place to call home.
- Remarkable neighborhoods with vibrant, inviting atmospheres
- Rich in culture and history
- Great schools and multiple Ivy League universities throughout the region
- A variety of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, fishing, sailing, and plenty of additional water activities
- Historic downtown district with a variety of shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to Boston and Providence—and only ferry rides away from Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket
About The Company
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.