Jones Lang LaSalle, Atlanta, GA
Desired areas of expertise:
In this company you will make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best and achieve your goals.
- Managing industry changing properties
- As the General Manager (GM), you will provide leadership to your team and outstanding customer service to your clients, while managing a mixed-use development portfolio. You are responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction. As the lead professional, you will also be responsible for preparing budgets and financial reports, managing TI and/or capital improvement projects, and developing your staff. You will be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) to both building owners and tenants to ensure an ongoing, successful relationship.
- Creating strategic and collaborative solutions
- You are an individual who sees the big picture, acts decisively and focuses on creating an energized and collaborative environment. As a General Manager, you will contribute to the establishment and refinement of work quality, cultural initiatives and best practices to drive results as a team. You will also contribute to developing successful, diverse teams through inclusive and thoughtful means of communication.
- Embracing the human side of business
- You are people focused, seeking out and understanding the needs, perspectives and motivations of clients and team members alike. Your ability to communicate well and manage client, tenant and vendor relationships will allow for seamless conflict resolution and client retention.
- Bachelor’s degree (REQUIRED) and advanced degree a plus- Minimum of seven (7) years of commercial property management experience including recent experience managing office and retail properties
- Must have strong financial acumen and experience preparing budgets, CAM reconciliations, and other types of related financial reports
- Familiarity with building systems, lease negotiation, documentation and administration
- Must have at least (3) years of management experience- Georgia Real Estate license (required within the first six months of employment, preferred)
- Experience using a property management accounting platform, such as Yardi, PayScan, Excel required
- A relationship builder
- Both verbal and written communication skills are vital, and, of course you’ll be good at establishing relationships with all levels of the organization & external clients.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.