Business Banking Market Executive Director
MUFG, Los Angeles, CA
Desired areas of expertise:
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
- Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the strategic and daily business activities of a geographic region to ensure profitable origination, acquisition and retention of business banking prospects and clients.
- Drive revenue generation activities and build out respective sales organization for assigned territory to ensure alignment with identified BBG strategic growth and revenue plans
- Lead, develop and maintain strong relationships with retail branch leadership and partners to foster unity across teams and ensure the delivery of best in class experience to small business prospects and clients.
- Works with other BBG leaders to execute programs, goals and outlets to create and enhance earnings.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for business development, portfolio management, portfolio monitoring, client experience, sales management, community relations, marketing activities, talent recruitment and development, credit quality and compliance.
- Manages sales team through mentorship, setting goals and sales standards, and office visits.
- Accountable for the Profit and Loss management of Balanced Performance and Financial Results, such as net Income After Tax (NIAT), client/experience, client retention, portfolio growth, portfolio metrics (credit quality, asset generation and growth, liabilities growth, increase share of wallet, cross-sell, next logical product sales, attrition risk, client contact rates, voice of the client, screens potential clients for quality and segment fit, etc.)
- Oversees monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of sales activities, sales, portfolio quality, compliance and other data as requested.- Proactively develops and maintains community relations and through community activities, external recruiting, and driving marketing activity.
- Ensures full compliance with Bank policies and procedures, and all state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for Credit Quality, Compliance Credit Quality& Risk Management- including executive responsibilities in BBG Annual Reviews, due diligence requirements, Risk grading, Compliance, KYC, AML, BSA, Compliance Testing.
- Position requires minimum of 10+year direct work experience in business relationship management and managing sales staff with demonstrated success at new business development and sales coaching
- Thorough knowledge of the characteristics and financial needs of Business Banking target market; full array of the Bank services/products; and relationship management tools.
- Proven expertise in understanding of business financial statements, bank operations and loan policies and procedures, and maintain current knowledge of credit standards and activities in the financial marketplace.
- Requires management level understanding of credit underwriting and loan structuring skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards or directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical financial concepts and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and proven proficiency in Accounting.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.