Managing Director - the community
Publicis Media, San Francisco, CA - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
Global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world
- Establishes overall client relationship standards for their account teams to follow
- Nurtures and builds client relationships at the most senior level
- Leads clients, brand team and internal teams to push the work into new territory that is effective and innovative
- Determines strategic direction and tone for assigned or gained accounts
- Working closely with our Director of New Business, this role identifies and directs new business development by closing new business
- Focus on organic growth within existing client relationships
- Financially responsible for all account budgets and expenses
- Leads Account Directors to develop and negotiate a staffing as well as scope of work for the account
- Responsible for quality for group-end result for all clients across agency
- Stays ahead of the curve on area of specialty/core competency
- Hires, manages, develops, and promotes team members
- Establishes relationships across all agency disciplines and agency businesses for team members within the San Francisco office as well as cross office teams
- Sets quality standards for the accounts and enforces adherence
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability
- Reviews appropriate work in progress before presentation to client
- Develops and reviews proactive ideas to grow the business
- Stays abreast of agency and client competitive environment
- Collaborates with departments to create/revise client proposals
- Attends interdepartmental briefings.
- 15+ years of related agency work experience required in an account management, strategy, or Managing Director capacity
- Must have experience running integrated accounts (digital, social, traditional) and cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and growing high profile C-Suite client relationships within matrixed client organizations
- Experience managing large budgets
- English required. Spanish fluency a plus.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.