Data Strategy and Information Delivery COO
Morgan Stanley, Purchase, NY - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
Leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking and wealth management services is looking for a candidate
- Direct and lead the operational implementation for major strategic transformation initiatives, oversee the operating structure to ensure both efficient and cost- effective contributions at every stage of the process
- Maintain efficient daily operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures; developing, revising, and implementing work-flow and productivity parameters; trouble-shooting with technology, Business Units, and team members
- Identify process improvement opportunities, assess potential gains, prioritize and propose action plans and timelines
- Lead and manage change through influencing matrixed resources to achieve system-wide performance improvement initiatives
- Oversee the delivery and design of new programs and applications to improve the Field & Client experience. Collaborate with partners in forming cutting-edge ideas driven by business needs, translate into executable product and technical roadmaps and implement on time and on budget
- Regularly and systematically evaluate the teams gaps and make recommendations to close those gaps
- Assist in developing and motivating personnel within the department. Provide career development and effective coaching for junior members of the team
- Must have experience in Financial Services and managing teams.
- Must have knowledge of metrics, key performance indicators and analysis.• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all internal levels within a given organization, including the Senior Management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact well with business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high profile, high pressure environment effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with key internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Must have strong managerial skills to effectively direct a staff of professional and technical employees in implementing the short- and long-term goals and direction for the area(s) of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to complete short- and long-term projects effectively and as efficiently as possible.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and quantitative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 12 years related experience, including at least 5 years in a department lead role -in a large, multi-faceted, fast-paced organization or Financial Services/Wealth Management preferred.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.