Chief Operating Officer
Surgical Care Partners, San Diego, CA - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
Leader Company in the outpatient surgery industry that strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country is looking for a candidate
• Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization
• Live and model SCA Values
• Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
• Manages operational strategies using the SCA Way of Execution.
• Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers focused on case volume growth.
• Ensure efficient business office operations.
• Safeguards the Center's assets and ensures that Center's building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all teammates. Ensure consistency of treatment and application of policy.
• Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
• Bachelors Degree in Health Administration, Business Administrator or Management Required
• Master's Degree preferred
• Operational management experience required
• Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management required
• Experience in outpatient surgery center operations strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.