Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Hospital Corporation of America, Wichita, KS - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line?
- Ensuring the consistent and effective execution of key systems and processes that make effective use of organizational resources.
- Leading a team or unit to enhance product or service quality; driving the business toward enhanced product or service quality.
- Creating a work environment in which employees committed to their organization and feel pride and job ownership.
- Building strategic alliances and partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business strategies.
- Creating an environment in which products and processes are designed to ensure customer satisfaction; effectively incorporating customer perspectives in all business activities.
- Contributing to the development of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.Supports HCA
- Promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
- Practicing and adhering to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree healthcare, business or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in progressive acute care management and refined managerial skills as a COO or through the COO Development Program, or similar executive level experienceOr equivalent combination of education and/or experienceLicenses, Certifications, & Training
- Member of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) preferred
- Fellow of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) preferredKnowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors:
- Current knowledge of Joint Commission, state, and federal guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrated expertise in negotiation, coaching, and interpersonal skills. • Skill in communicating information in an open and sincere manner that promotes credibility (e.g. honest answers to tough questions).
- Skill in recognizing strategic business opportunities resulting from changes in the economic, technological, political/legal, or social environments.
- Willingness to focus on employee development through exposure, experiences, and feedback.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.