Hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Post Acute Medical, Las Vegas, NV - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
Company looking for a leader who is passionate about building a team
• Be actively engaged in the community and serve as a public educator
• Be well-versed in hospital operations
• Be knowledgeable in marketing and medical staff development
• The confidence to pitch and roll out new programs, ideas, and processes! We're looking for forward thinkers who will continue to keep our team a leader in healthcare!
• A Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related discipline
• 5 years of upper management experience OR the determination and work history to prove that you're ready to take the next step in your career!
• The leadership skills to establish and maintain a work environment that is grounded in providing a top-notch patient experience
• A slight obsession for evaluating statistical data, financial reports, and performing market analysis
• Proven experience developing positive working relationships with corporate leadership, peers, personnel, and staff
• The emotional intelligence to communicate professionally and with the utmost sensitivity to patients and their families and staff members during challenging situations
• A proven history in marketing and driving census growth!
• Unlimited guidance and mentorship from some of this industry's top leaders
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• The opportunity to further their career and experience level with a rapidly growing organization
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.