Chief Operating Officer - CTCA
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, 30265 Newnan, GA - United States
Desired areas of expertise:
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Ensures that (1) activities and/or operations of the medical center and outpatient care clinics are appropriately integrated with the operating plan and (2) suitable external business opportunities are surfaced and activated.
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality care and services through the cost-effective management of the facilities.
- Drives and participates in the development of hospital wide patient care programs, policies, and procedures that dictate how the care needs of the center's patient populations are assessed, evaluated and met.
- Participates in design, development and execution of programs, policies, procedures and initiatives that drive patient acquisition and retention.
- Develops and nurtures an environment that implements effective and ongoing programs to measure, assess, and improve the quality of care and services provided to patients and caregivers. Implements operational improvements using appropriate data, best practices and benchmarking in conjunction with effective use of process improvement techniques.
- Identify local business opportunities and partnerships that provide a means of increasing patient acquisition, service line utilization and patient retention.
- Serves as a key advisor and aid of the President and CEO in establishing and executing strategic business plans to achieve operational objectives and in formulating and implementing best practices and policies.
- Bachelors Degree in healthcare, business or related field required, Advanced degree (e.g.) Master's Degree in healthcare, business or related field preferred
- 10 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment; Minimum of 5 years in an executive level role preferred
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.