(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Experteer GmbH, München
Desired areas of expertise:
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager to steer our international partner network to acquire new customers which also includes defining user flows and managing budgets.
If you’re an analytical thinker who is strong in numbers and has a structured way of working please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will play a key role in acquiring new customers while increasing the share of voice of the Experteer brand. You will define the first touch-points that new customers have with our service and thus you will have a lasting impression on our users.
What will you do here:
- Understanding the target group and finding the right messages to convince them
- Managing strategic set-up of campaigns and taking care of performance management
- Acquiring new partners and negotiating with existing ones
- Defining and allocating budget
- Collaborating strongly with other channel owners, the CRM team and the product team to shape the experience from first touchpoint to final conversion
- You already have some years of experience in Digital Performance Marketing
- You know how to allocate budgets and measure performance of online marketing campaigns
- You are a hands-on person who takes over full ownership of his/her channel
- You have very good analytical skills
- You speak fluent English
What do we offer you:
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- Feedback and freedom for personal development
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich (not to forget the tower bar)
- To work for a service who’s purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.