ChapmanBlack Executive Consultants, Stuttgart (Stuttgart-West), Baden-Württemberg - Germany
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
We are looking for a results-focused, structured and dynamic hands-on mentality factory manager for my clients strong and ambitious team.
Overall responsibility for the operational management tasks (leading the areas Quality / Purchasing / Process technology/ Logistics and Manufacturing) of the factory in particular with
- the continuing development of the factory to one Best-In Class factory
- Improving KPI profitability, quality, effectiveness, breathability and work safety
- the implementation of CIP measures
- leadership of the employees regarding the customer and employee satisfaction
- the optimal deployment planning of all resources including new and replacement investments
- the assistance in obtaining new orders and their takeover in the series production
- ensuring timely customer delivery
- cooperation in group-wide projects
- Dipl. Engineer or equivalent qualification
- At least five years management experience as production / factory manager in producing, international environment in the sector of automotive supply industry
- experience and veritably success in the large-scale production with high product variance(E.g. double-digit EBIT profits, increase on-time delivery, quality improvement)
- skills to motivate and qualify employees
- knowledge and very good understanding in all commercial matters regarding the factory
- above-average operational readiness
- methodological knowledge with implementation successes in the areas of quality, LEAN Enterprise, Claim Management
- German and English in spoken and written
- courageous, ambitious, willing to change, strong, curious and appreciative
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.