Head of SEO / Search Engine Optimization (m/f/d)
Experteer, München, Bayern - Germany
Desired areas of expertise:
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium digital career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be in charge of the SEO for millions of pages based on a complex business model? Are you ready to shape the online-world of recruitment? If good user experience is not a mystery to you, but rather a tool for great SEO, then join us as:
Head of SEO (m/f/d)
As Head of SEO / Search Engine Optimization (m/f/d) at Experteer, you will:
- Be the owner of SEO at Experteer.
- Shape the product vision together with the product managers and the VP product.
- Advise all relevant stakeholders and ensure that our product improvements and strategies are in line with best in class SEO.
- Develop new SEO strategies and link-building campaigns.
- Define Technical / Business SEO concepts and requirements.
- Be accountable for all SEO related reporting.
- Build up your own team.
- At least 5 years experience in managing SEO for a large platform with more than 100k pages
- The ability to understand business goals and to come up with innovative solutions to create a strong customer experience while complying to SEO standards
- Comfortable explaining concepts to top management as well as developers
- Strong understanding of other online marketing ecosystems (AdWords, DoubleClick, Criteo, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how search crawlers work and interact with websites
- Understanding of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, Moz, Sistrix and other SEO relevant tools
- Experience with link-building, backlink audits, link monitoring / management
- Fluent English is required, good German is a plus
- An opportunity to shape a successful international product with more than 6 million customers
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally
- The opportunity to build up your own team
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.