PRL Project Manager - Client Integrations
The PRL Project Manager (PM) - Client Integrations primary responsibility is to lead the new client onboarding experience by managing the IT integration of new clients EMR/EHR systems into PRLs systems via HL7 and other enabling technologies. The SE collaborates with sales, client success, and IT teams to ensure the integration is delivered in a rapid and professional manner.
The PM will be responsible for the tailoring and execution of a project plan for new client integrations. The PM is responsible for coordination with internal, client and vendor stakeholders to ensure successful and timely client onboarding. The PM is the primary project escalation point and is responsible for engaging resources to identify and mitigate project risks.
- Works with the sales team to facilitate the hand-off of clients from the sales to the operations process
- Tailors implementation plan for client and hosts project kick-off event with client to review timeline and onboarding steps
- Coordinates project teams and stakeholders through the onboarding process
- Secures input from all necessary technical and healthcare stakeholders within the client firm. Adapts PRLs solutions, as necessary and ensures the client is integrated with PRLs systems to obtain the technical close.
- Coordinates closely with sales, laboratory operations, client success, and internal and external IT resources to align PRLs testing solution with clients business, technical, and healthcare requirements.
- Provide system and validation support for projects and ongoing activities
- Responsible for validation activities associated with lab systems
- Provide analysis and problem solving - Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make
- recommendations on system issues.
- Continuously develops personal knowledge and skills in technology communication, sales skills, Healthcare IT, EMR/LIS systems, laboratory automation, and science/operations.
- Participate in Solutions Differentiation Monthly Planning
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- Project Management work experience or Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Experience in implementing and/or integrating Electronic Medical Records (EMR)/Electronic Health Records (EHR), Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) or Medical Coding and Billing systems
- Experience integrating instruments, applications, and peripherals in a Lab
- Basic knowledge of HL7 and VPN
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical topics in non-technical language and provide the appropriate context to a wide variety of audiences
- Salesforce CRM: Utilize and Manage Client Dialogs and Business Outlook through defined reports and dashboards.
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions
- Highly organized with impeccable project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Determines business objectives of assignments and contributes to the design of systems,
- programs, and processes; completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
- A self-motivated, quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Opentrons is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
#LI-DNIDepartment: Deployment Location: New York City, NY