Director of Corporate Communications
Mission to Our Employees:
A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,400 employees, working together to deliver care in 175 countries and in more than 40 languages, to more than 12,000 clients including world recognized leaders. We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
Location: Purchcase or NYC
What we are looking for:
The Director, Corporate Communications will lead key communications functions for Teladoc Health including content development, employee communications and organic social media programs. The position oversees the creative development and daily workflow of a small team charged with developing content that supports the Teladoc Health brand narrative and promoting it through internal and digital channels.
What you will do:
- Develops and syndicates content that brings the Teladoc Health brand narrative to life.
- Writes speeches, messaging and other materials that clearly and compellingly communicate our mission, values and successes to key stakeholder groups.
- Creates employee engagement campaigns and communications programs that inform, inspire and engage the 2500+ members of the Teladoc Health and InTouch Health teams.
- Produces employee event and town halls including the development of inspirational content and flawless execution.
- Manages Teladoc Health’s internal intranet presence and works to establish a mobile employee communications platform.
- Drives organic social media strategy, including development of ongoing campaigns and rapid response to daily trends.
- Proven results in designing and executing communications plans and strategies.
- Strong sense of what makes a good story and the ability to craft compelling narratives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of social media channel strategy
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and supervise a growing team.
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested.
- Awesome people to work with.
- Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters.
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://teladochealth.com/en/about/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Requisition Number: DIREC03109
- Job Category: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-Time